|Silent Striders Tribebook|
|Authors:||Ethan Skemp and Robert Hatch|
|Additional Egyptian research and guidance:||Ellen Brundige|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Aileen E. Miles and Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Andrew Bates, James Daly, Anthony Hightower, Matt Milberger, Alex Sheikman & Jack Keefer|
|Comic Book Art:||Steve Prescott|
|Cover Art:||Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
"Bad Neighbor" Cliffe, for indulging in the traditions of fun, frolic, and liquid patriotism.
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Product code:||WW 03059|
|Reference Number:||ISBN 1-56504-330-8|
Silent Striders Tribebook is a sourcebook for Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
- The say unto me, "Who art thou?"
- And I reply,
- "Nebt n Sheshmet is my name.
- I am one one of those who walk alone.
- My heart has been purified by the sun
- My mind has been washed in the moon
- My breast burns with the flame of Ma'at.
- "I have walked among the shadows of the forests.
- I have run across the dunes of red sand.
- I have danced on the snowy mountains.
- I have stepped upon the Paths of the Dead.
- "Therefore, let the doors be opened before me,
- Let no lock nor seal restrain my progress,
- For I am Nebt of the Silent Striders,
- And I would pass."
- -Nebt Runs-over-Dead-Sands.
- Silent Striders Tribebook includes:
- The history and culture of the Silent Striders
- A "Legends of the Garou" comic book
- Five ready-to-play character templates
Introduction: First StepsEdit
Chapter One: DustEdit
The history of the Silent Striders
The culture of the Silent Striders
Chapter Three: Ten Thousand LeaguesEdit
The Silent Striders around the world
Appendix One: SouvenirsEdit
New Gifts, rites, fetishes and totems
Appendix Two: VagabondsEdit
Five ready-to-play character templates
Appendix Three: TrailblazersEdit
Famous Silent Striders of the past and present
- Shu Heru, who battled Set and lead the Striders into exile
- Vic Stryker, a globe-trotting adventurer
- Bennu, the first Strider in milennia to channel one of the tribe's ancestors
- Abnatha the Laughing One, a cannibal Theurge
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|