The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Shadows of Mexico is a sourcebook for the Chronicles of Darkness. It showcases Mexico and the numerous amounts of supernatural creatures it contains, especially vampires.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Blood, Drugs and Conquest in the New World
- They say the blood sacrifices never stopped. They say pyramids underneath Mexico City house vampire cults. They say werewolves prowl the border with the U.S. They say mage society self-destructed there, and now foreign treasure-hunting wizards are plundering the country’s artifacts. They say a lot of things. Find out the truth for yourself.
- A setting book for all World of Darkness Games
- A complete guide to Mexico in the World of Darkness, from ancient myths of blood sacrifice to modern legends of UFO visitation
- Everything a player needs to make uniquely Mexican characters, including clan variations for Vampire, new Merits and distinctive local broods to join
- Everything a Storyteller needs to set chronicles in or around Mexico, from story seeds and monstrous antagonists to vampire Princes and werewolf packs to battle and defy
- Use this book to explore our dark vision of Mexico or follow the guidelines inside to bring your own frightening version of the land to life
- Usable with any World of Darkness game, including Vampire: The Requiem™, Werewolf: The Forsaken™, and Mage: The Awakening™
Chapter One: Overview Edit
Chapter Two: Player’s Guide Edit
Chapter Three: Storytelling Edit
Chapter Four: Local Powers Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Chronicles of Darkness books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.