Real-life Events Edit
- Books released:
- Books released:
Classic World of Darkness Events Edit
- Jared Thorpe of Iteration X reports to Control that he has infiltrated several Virtual Adept meetings, and finds Alan Turing's ideas of Virtual Reality to be dangerous. The Adepts have also been in contact with the Sons of Ether. Thorpe doesn't know what the Adepts are up to, but it seems subversive.
- A mysterious group of individuals known as "The Ventrue" has been the cause of much consternation in the global finance community recently. Although members of this hidden cabal are unknown, a rival bloc of anonymous financiers believed to be centered in Venice recently issued a communiqué to numerous national trade and securities commissions that outlined a list of actions these "Ventrue" might take. Many of these tips turned out to be true, and projected benefits to the "Ventrue" (using hypothesized numbers) have been significant.
Chronicles of Darkness Events Edit
Trinity Universe Events Edit
- The Upeo wa Macho vanish.
- The Esperanza Disaster. Esperanza, the European Commonwealth's orbital station at the L1 Lagrange point, is attacked by Aberrants. The station crashes over much of France and parts of Spain. Millions are killed instantly, and France remains a largely uninhabitable wasteland even after five years. Oddly, troops are readied in a low-orbit position two hours before the Aberrants invade, but are never told why. The public discovers that the Upeo wa Macho have disappeared, apparently due to Aberrant actions.
- Humanity loses track of its extrasolar colonies, including Averiguas and the Karroo Mining Colony. The colony remains in contact with the Upeo wa Macho after this point.
- Clive Marks and Sara Kuvios, both of Triton Division, discuss via OpMail the possibility that it was Matthieu Zweidler, not S.K. Bhurano, who was in bed with the Aberrants. As circumstantial evidence, he points to Zweidler's interview with Warren Shaw in 2117, which was the last interview Shaw did before he died.
|September 18||September||September 20|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.