Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Characters
- 4 References
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Some things are best left forgotten. But why should that hold us back?
- The ancients hoarded their magic and sealed it in secret redoubts, hidden from Sleepers and the debased spells of our age. The lords of these storehouses are long gone, but their enchantments remain, enigmas to confound us, their heirs in magic. In some of these places, the guardians charged with their protection still wait, ready to destroy interlopers.
- But I have a map, and I know certain secrets.
- Are you with me?
- — Athos, Mysterium explorer
- Some Things Are Best Left Forgotten
- The exiles of Atlantis hoarded their artifacts in magically sealed and guarded redoubts, hidden from Sleepers and common spells. The masters of these storehouses are long gone, but their enchantments remain, enigmas to confound all who would seek them — but seek them some do. Mages obsessed with the power of the ancients scour the material and Shadow realms for these places, ignorant of the things that still guard them. Few of these explorers ever return.
- A chronicle book for Mage: The Awakening™
- Surveys the hidden temples, storehouses, libraries and refuges of the ancient Atlantean mages
- The legend of Atlantis and how it has changed throughout the ages, including many forgotten theories about the Awakened City
- Temple guardians, enchanted items, and all manner of beasts found near Atlantean ruins
- The secret Atlantean "temples" of Astral Space
Circle Around the Sun
Introduction: Relics of a Shattered Past
Chapter One: Atlantean Apocrypha
Chapter Two: Beneath the Sediment
Chapter Three: Gatekeepers and Treasures
Chapter Four: The Living Temple
Appendix: High Speech and Atlantean Runes
Mage: The Awakening-related article is a stub. You can help WWWiki by fixing it.
Mage: The Awakening books