Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 1.1 Introduction: Ragnarök
- 1.2 Chapter One: Courage and Doom
- 1.3 Chapter Two: Runes of Wisdom
- 1.4 Chapter Three: The Aesir
- 1.5 Chapter Four: Strange Ports of Call
- 1.6 Chapter Five: Creatures of the Nine Worlds
- 1.7 Chapter Six: The Ragnarök Saga
- 1.8 Chapter Seven: Highway to Hel
- 1.9 Chapter Eight: Twilight of the Gods
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Characters
- 4 References
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The End Is Nigh!
- Fimbulwinter has come. The wolf Fenrir runs free, and the serpent Jörmungandr has loosed Midgard from his coils. The twilight of the Gods has begun, and only the Scions of the Aesir can salvage some good from the conflagration to come. Will your character survive the final battle of order versus chaos, or will the forces of the Wyrd consign him to death with the bulk of the Norse gods?
- An Apocalyptic Campaign for Scion™ featuring:
- A complete overview of the Norse myth cycle
- Monsters and adversaries based on Norse myth for use in any Scion game
- Full stats for major and minor members of the Aesir
- A series of three adventures designed to take characters from hero to God as the events of Ragnarök play out.
Chapter One: Courage and Doom
Chapter Two: Runes of Wisdom
Chapter Three: The Aesir
Chapter Four: Strange Ports of Call
Chapter Five: Creatures of the Nine Worlds
Chapter Six: The Ragnarök Saga
Chapter Seven: Highway to Hel
Chapter Eight: Twilight of the Gods