From the Onyx Path catalog:
- In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
- Beneath the deserts of Iraq, among the ruins of the ancient Babylonian civilization, lie secrets. The ancient servants of a dead god stir again. Forgotten magic waits to be claimed. Evil spirits yearn for souls to consume. At the heart of it all is a terrible hunger – for power, for servitude, but most of all for blood.
- A squad of soldiers escorting an archaeologist is thrown into the maw of these ancient secrets, and its men must fend for themselves against an ancient horror beyond their understanding. But survival is not enough, for deep in the ruins of Ur the very tools of their salvation could cost them their souls.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for the World of Darkness, inspired by .
- Ruins of Ur contains a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click. Dogs of War is not required to run Ruins of Ur.
Chronicles of Darkness books