From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "My story is the same as every vampire's: blood, pain and the dance. Only thing that makes me special is the way I tell it."
- -- Rembrandt, The Vampire of Druid Hill
- This book includes:
- Guidelines for new and old Storytellers alike, making it easy and exciting to create your own unique Vampire chronicles
- New ways to play Vampire, including new game mechanics and optional rules to redefine your Storytelling experience
- A dozen ready-to-use chronicle seeds with stories and antagonists for Storytellers to customize for their own use
- Requiem Chronicler's Guide is a 192 page supplement for Vampire: The Requiem.
Chapter One: Designing a Chronicle
This simple article builds on the Storytelling advice in Vampire: The Requiem to prepare you for the task of designing your own chronicle.
Chapter Two: Chronicles
Chronicles is filled to the brim with bloody articles. Each is a self-contained look at one type of chronicle you might play out in the World of Darkness, using the rules and central themes of Vampire. 
Chapter Three: Antagonists
Antagonists presents a step-by-step for designing antagonists suited to bringing your new chronicle to life. Inside, you’ll also find a fresh collection of ready-to-use enemies, allies and strangers for characters to fight, aid and encounter in any chronicle.
- Chronicler's Guide p. 10
- Chronicler's Guide p. 11
Vampire: The Requiem books