|Written by:||Justin Achilli (Clanless), David Chart (Hunter’s Hunted, Transcendence), Ray Fawkes (Espionage, Isolated), Will Hindmarch, Robin D. Laws (Bottle , Operatic, Procedural), Ian Price (Becoming, Vampire Kings), Brand Robins (Damned, Generational), Jesse Scoble (Vampire Familia, War Stories), Jared Sorensen (Monster Garage), Greg Stolze (The Other) and Jeff Tidball (Political, Solo)|
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Pauline Benney|
|Book Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Samuel Araya, Avery Butterworth, Marko Djurdjevic, Tomasz Jedruszek, Vince Locke, Torstein Nordstrand, Conan Venus and Cathy Wilkins|
|Front Cover Art:||Aleksi Briclot|
|Phillipe has gone off to be all Canadian and stuff. He was an angel on our shoulder, way outnumbered by the other side. We wish him the best. Also, we wish him to have a comfortable couch and food for us.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 13, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 25302|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-261-7|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "My story is the same as every vampire's: blood, pain and the dance. Only thing that makes me special is the way I tell it."
- -- Rembrandt, The Vampire of Druid Hill
- This book includes:
- Guidelines for new and old Storytellers alike, making it easy and exciting to create your own unique Vampire chronicles
- New ways to play Vampire, including new game mechanics and optional rules to redefine your Storytelling experience
- A dozen ready-to-use chronicle seeds with stories and antagonists for Storytellers to customize for their own use
- Requiem Chronicler's Guide is a 192 page supplement for Vampire: The Requiem.
Chapter One: Designing a Chronicle Edit
This simple article builds on the Storytelling advice in Vampire: The Requiem to prepare you for the task of designing your own chronicle.
Chapter Two: Chronicles Edit
Chronicles is filled to the brim with bloody articles. Each is a self-contained look at one type of chronicle you might play out in the World of Darkness, using the rules and central themes of Vampire. 
Chapter Three: Antagonists Edit
Antagonists presents a step-by-step for designing antagonists suited to bringing your new chronicle to life. Inside, you’ll also find a fresh collection of ready-to-use enemies, allies and strangers for characters to fight, aid and encounter in any chronicle.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|