|Writers:||Rose Bailey, David Hill, Alec Humphrey, Chuck Wendig, Stew Wilson|
|Developers:||Rose Bailey and Audrey Whitman, Eddy Webb, and Chuck Wendig|
|Editor:||David Hill and Genevieve Podleski|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Interior and Cover Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Artists:||Avery Butterworth, Jean Sebastien Rossbach, Mark Nelson, Pat Loboyko, Greg Boychuk, Mark Poole, Pat Loboyko, Sam Araya|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||June 15, 2013|
Reap the Whirlwind is a quickstart for Vampire: The Requiem. It is used as both a quickstart and an introduction to the new rules introduced in .
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Welcome to the World of Darkness.
- A world like our own, but glitzier, sexier, and much, much bloodier. You are one of the Kindred, the immortal predators that stalk the world between the streetlights.
- You are also a vampire, a junkie. Every night, you beg and you borrow and you steal just a little more life, just a few more sweet moments. But there's a guy at the top. The Prince. He's got everything. The money, the secrets, the blood.
- Tonight, you're going to take it from him. Tomorrow, there'll be hell to pay.
- Reap the Whirlwind includes:
- This book previews rules from The God-Machine Chronicle and Blood and Smoke: The Strix Chronicle, coming summer 2013 from Onyx Path Publishing.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.