|Written by:||Jess Hartley|
|Developed by:||Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Jessica Mullins|
|Art by:||Avery Butterworth|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||July 1, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 70001|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Five player characters, ready to use in your chronicle
Running a one-night game of Changeling: The Lost? Wanting to start up a new chronicle, but your players aren’t sure what to play? Looking for a fast way to dive into one of White Wolf’s SAS adventures? This PDF details “Personae”, a motley of player characters designed for instant use in your Changeling game.
- A collection of player characters for Changeling: The Lost
- Five pre-generated player characters, with both starting and experienced character sheets.
- A brief break-down the character’s history to help players jump into the group.
- Storyteller advice for the group, as well as links to established SAS adventures, such as The Fear-Maker's Promise.
- Romeo - a desperate casanova Mirrorskin Darkling of the Spring Court.
- Aslan - a confident bully Hunterheart Beast of the Summer Court.
- Keridwen - a lorekeeper & medic Chirurgeon Wizened of the Autumn Court.
- The Hunchback - a quiet conservator Farwalker Ogre of the Winter Court.
- Nicola - a cool manipulator Snowskin Elemental that claims allegiance to no court.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Changeling: The Lost books
| Next book:|