|Authors:||J. Morrison, William Spencer-Hale, Bill Bridges|
|Additional Material by:||Sam Chupp, David Key, George Neal|
|Developed by:||Bill Bridges|
|Edited by:||Brian Campbell|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Art:||John Bridges, Jeff Rebner, Dan Smith, Kathleen Ryan|
|Maps:||Brian J. Blume, Eric Hotz|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Sam Chupp|
|Logo & Back Cover Design:||Michelle Prahler|
|Production Assistance:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Front Cover:||Tony Harris (uncredited)|
Special Thanks to:
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03104|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-061-9|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Greatest Threat
- The Wyrm has made its move — Pentex Incorporated is behind the destruction of the Amazon Rain Forest. Bulldozers tear down ancient trees, leaving scorched wastelands behind. Factories vomit balefire into the rivers, poisoning Gaia's bloodstream. Banes screech through the jungle, maiming the spirits and Umbral glens. The hungry may of the Wyrm opens wide to devour its feast...
- The Greatest Sacrifice
- ...but the Wyrm chokes on the bitter rage of the Garou. The warriors of Gaia are here to end the corruption, destroy the defilers and take back the Earth. The Amazon War has begun, the greatest battle yet for the body and soul of Gaia. In their darkest hour, the Garou must succeed before the Dark Foe destroys everything.
- Rage Across the Amazon is a chronicle setting for Werewolf. It includes:
- The heroes and villains of the War, from the mighty Garou Golgol Fangs First to Pentex's Samuel Haight, the Garou Skinner.
- The Others in the war: the Bastet werejaguars and Mokolé werecrocodiles whose homes are threatened by the conflict.
- A sheet of full-color temporary tattoos, including tribal pictograms and marks of renown.
This book covers the Amazon rainforest, and the Amazon War between the Changing Breeds and Pentex to determine the fate of the region. The included chronicle also bridges the gap between Under a Blood Red Moon and the ongoing saga of Samuel Haight. Supplementary content in the appendices adapts the various forms of weapons and equipment from the The Players Guide for use in Werewolf chronicles. Finally, the hard copy of the book is packaged with a sheet of temporary tattoos bearing several Garou runes.
Legends of the Garou: "Distant Thunder"Edit
Introduction: Welcome to HellEdit
Chapter One: HistoryEdit
Chapter Two: GeographyEdit
Chapter Three: PeopleEdit
Chapter Four: EncountersEdit
Appendix One: Weapons and EquipmentEdit
Appendix Two: Totems and Tactical StorytellingEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|