Rage Across Russia is a supplement for Werewolf: The Apocalypse about the modern Garou in Russia, how they once ruled over the vast wilderness of the country, and how they must cope with survival when Russia once again opens itself up to the world.
From the White Wolf 1993-94 catalog:
- The Iron Curtain has fallen but a more dread curtain has risen to engulf Russia. A spiritual blight spreads over the land, extinguishing all magic in its path. As their caerns die out, the Garou must stop the blight before it destroys their last strongholds. A Chronicle book detailing the dark plots in the Mother Land and the shadowy evil behind them.
From the Back Cover:
- The Fate of Nations
- The Garou and their Kin have always influenced the history of Russia, from the rise of the empire to the time of the tsars. Then the Revolution came, and vampires seized the reins of power. The purges began, and the Garou were running for their lives.
- The Fall of Heroes
- Now the Iron Curtain has fallen, and a more sinister curtain is coming to engulf Russia. A spiritual blight spreads over the land, extinguishing all magic in its path. Dark creatures out of legend rise and prowl once more. As their caerns die out, the Garou must stop the blight before it destroys their last strongholds.
Legends of the Garou: The Tale of the Firebird, Tsarevich Ivan and the Gray Wolf
Tells the story of a Silver Fang kinfolk of noble stock named Tsarevich Ivan and his brothers, who set out on a quest given by their werewolf father to retrieve the notorious Firebird spirit, totem of the Silver Pack.
Introduction: Mother Russia
- The New Russians by Hedrick Smith
- Russians as People by Wright Miller
- The Soviet Union (Fourth Edition) by Vadim Medish
- Ten Days That Shook the World by John Redd
- The Other Side: How Soviets and Americans Perceive Each Other by Robert English and Jonathan Halperin
- Russia and the Golden Horde: The Mongol Impact on Medieval Russian History by Charles Halperin
- The Formation of Muscovy 1304-1613 by Robert Crummey
- Behind the Urals: An American Worker in Russia's City of Steel by John Scott
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- Rusalka, Chernevog and Yvgenie by C. J. Cherryh
- The Brothers Karamozov, Crime and Punishment and Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Russian Lacquer, Legends and Fairy Tales (Volumes I and II) by Lucy Maxym
- U.S. News and World Report.
- Current Digest of the Soviet Press
- Soviet Life, Pravda and We.
- Russia House
- Gorky Park
- The Hunt for Red October, directed by John McTienan
- The Russians are Coming
- Red Dawn, directed by John Milius
- Ivan the Terrible and Alexander Nevsky, directed by Sergei Eisenstein
- Battleship Potemkin, directed by Sergei Eisenstein
- Dersu Uzala, directed by Akira Kurosawa
Chapter One: History
From the time of the Tsars to modern days.
This section makes various WOD claims on historic figures, such as: Rurik, Vladimir, Ivan III, Vasilii II, Dmitrii and Prince Vasilii Shuysky. Ivan IV aka "Ivan the Terrible" and Fedor were Silver Fang Kinfolk.
Mages in Russia
Chapter Two: Geography
Facts about the land and its ecological peril.
Chapter Three: Tribes of the Moon
The Garou of Russia.
Chapter Four: Enemies
Those who oppose Gaia's Way.
The Baba Yaga
- Fades (Creatures controlled by Bezariel, Former Get of Fenris) (Pg. 95)
The Koshchei, "He-Who-Points" (Talon of the Wyrm)
Absimiliard (Pg. 97)
Chapter Five: Problems & Plots
Major problems in Russia and some story ideas.
The Final Word
Outmaneuvered, Outnumbered and Outclasses by George "Hucky" Neal
The Final, Final Word by David Key
Appendix: Spirits of Field and Stream, Hearth and Home
Russia's resident spirits.
- Yua Hua
- Ice Man
- Rock Mouths
This book was reprinted in Rage Across the World Volume 1.
- Tsar Vyslav – Legends of the Garou
- Tsarevitch Ivan – Legends of the Garou
- Koshchei, Talon of the Wyrm (pg. 12 and 97)
- Prince Vasilii Shuysky
- Tamara Andreevna, Member of the Army of the Arcane
- Baba Yaga - The hag who is the source of most of the Garou's problems.
- Bezariel, the Blood Angel, General of the Army of the Void
- Ivan Bolkov
- Ellison Cortaud
- Fang Jumper
- Anubis Farstrider
- Natasha "Moon-Chaser" Ferdman
- Petrov Koldar
- Alyosha Lyubou
- Mother's Pride
- Anton Nordenskald
- Nicolai Predatelski
- Athena "Windchaser" Remov
- Chien Sun, "Mountain Wind"
- Eduard Sun-Curser
- Durga Syn
- Boris Tsergov
- Tundra Runner
- Alexander Volkav
- Sergei Voshkov
- Nicholas Zukeine
- Poison Tooth (Lupus Theurge Black Spiral Dancer) (Pg. 82)
- Viktor, General of the Army of the Night
- Typhon, General of the Army of Conversion
- Snaps-at-Shadows, General of the Army of War (Female Ahroun Black Spiral Dancer) (Pg. 92)
- Joseph Stranvitch, General of the Army of the Arcane (Celestial Chorus Mage) (Pg. 93)
- Piotr Volk
- Andrei Bolkowski
- Ivan Sukosin
- Alexei Petrov (Stargazer) (Pg. 106)
- Runs-in-Mist (Silver Fang, Soul in a Faberge egg) (Pg. 109)
- Andrei Zenkovsky (Society of Leopold, Toreador Ghoul) (Pg. 114)
The Hive of the Unleashed Atom, The Hive of the Glowing Sea, MIR, Howling Wind Caern, Evergreen Sept, Sept of the Crescent Moon, Sept of the Crystal Mind, The Sept of Fafnir's Brood, Sept of the Learning Hall, Sept of the People's Will, Blood of the Sea Sept, Sept of the Siberian Wilds, Sept of the Spirit Stone, Siberakh, Thunderstrike Sept, Typhon, White Sea Sept, Winter Forest Sept, Rite of Draconic Binding, Rite of Draconic Liberation, Winter Wolf, Zmei
Rage Across The Amazon
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
Dark Alliance: Vancouver