As opposed to Entropy, these contracts focus on positive change and strength of will, the Dawn Court believing that chaos becomes malevolent if left unchecked or unprotected. Anyone can purchase these contracts, but generally requires goodwill from the Dawn Court itself.
- Light the Path - If the changeling has caught the target lying before, she can learn what their motives are for speaking.
- Read the Web - By sharing a pledge with someone, the changeling can perceive and interpret the target's relationships with those in the immediate area.
- Martyr's Will - The changeling can shed drops of blood to gain additional strength from spending willpower, at the cost of not being able to recover it for a time.
- Shift the Foundation - The changeling can temporarily alter a target's personality if said target is actively in a conversation relating to the desired Vice or Virtue.
- Tenacity of Hope - If using this contract for selfless reasons, the changeling gains the 8-again rule to all checks relating to the designated goal. However, if they fail to accomplish the task given when the contract wears off, they're cursed for an equal number of days.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential