The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Legends of the Garou: Cry for Help
- 2.2 Introduction: Two Made One
- 2.3 Chapter One: Wretched Worms (Fomori)
- 2.4 Chapter Two: Perfection (Drones)
- 2.5 Chapter Three: Wild Effigies (Gorgons)
- 2.6 Chapter Four: Spirits of the Earth (Kami)
- 2.7 Chapter Five: Clothed in Flesh (Character Creation)
- 2.8 Appendix: Powers and Taints
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Characters
- 6 Terminology
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Spirits Made Flesh
- The Fomori: luckless hosts taken over by the evil spirits of the Wyrm. The Drones: humans rebuilt by the Weaver into a more "perfect" form of life. The Gorgons: creatures of the wild places, infused with Wyld energy. The Kami: spirit servants of Gaia given flesh. They are the hands of the greatest powers set to "walk the Earth". They are the Possessed.
- Your Soul is No Longer Your Own
- The Year of the Damned rolls on with Possessed, the definitive Werewolf guide to mortals inhabited by the spirits of the Triat and Gaia. Here is full creation information on the various shock-troops, infiltrators and servants of Wyrm, Weaver, Wyld and Gaia. Stock your chronicle with new antagonists, or even accept the devil's bargain and play a possessed character of your own. The choice is yours – but once made, there's no turning back.
Legends of the Garou: Cry for Help
Introduction: Two Made One
Chapter One: Wretched Worms (Fomori)
Chapter Two: Perfection (Drones)
Chapter Three: Wild Effigies (Gorgons)
Chapter Four: Spirits of the Earth (Kami)
Chapter Five: Clothed in Flesh (Character Creation)
Appendix: Powers and Taints
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.