|Authors:|| Ethan Skemp (Chapters 1–2), Michael Gill (Chapters 3–|
4) and Kevin Kulp (Chapters 5–6)
|Additional Material:||Deird'Re Brooks, Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., John Geiger, James Maliszewski|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Managing Editor:||Andrew Bates|
|Art Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Cover Artist:||Michael Phillippi|
|Interior Artists:||John Bridges, Nate Pride, Mark Smylie, Tim Truman|
|To my friends and loved ones at Rookhaven House. Thanks for helping me build our haven; here’s to many years to come.
To Burton Jackson, Jenna Lovelady, Deird’Re Brooks and Josh Hein, for Ashes and Wormwood. I have enjoyed our adventures together, and look forward to plenty more of the same (only with more treasure and XPs, I promise).
To Sean Rufus an Dru. Words don’t begin to describe.
|To Monte Cook and Malhavoc Press, for permission to reference in Appendix 2 the prestige classes from Book of Eldritch Might and Book of Eldritch Might II.|
|Imprint:||Sword and Sorcery Studios|
|Publication Date:||July 28, 2003|
|Product code:||WW 08396|
|Reference Number:||ISBN 1-58846-119-6|
Player's Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers is a sourcebook for the Scarred Lands d20 setting.
- Legacy and Lore
- Arcane might is a source of both peace and war. Whether by bards who have garnered knowledge from generations of epics, by sorcerers who have powerful potential in their blood or by wizards through the meticulous use of arcane formulae, arcane magic holds the power to build worlds or destroy them.
- First in the Player's Guide Series
- This first sourcebook in the Players Guide series from Sword & Sorcery Studios details the secrets and potential of the masters of arcane magic: wizards, bards and sorcerers.
- This Sword & Sorcery™ book is published under the Open Game License and is 100% compatible with revised 3rd Edition rules and the d20 System.
Book One: WizardsEdit
Chapter One: Seekers of Mystery Edit
Chapter Two: Power of the Sigil Edit
Book Two: BardsEdit
Chapter Three: Keepers of Culture Edit
Chapter Four: A Note in the Silence Edit
Book Three: SorcerersEdit
Chapter Five: Blood of the Titans Edit
Chapter Six: Weirding Folk Edit
Appendix One: The Ways of Lore Edit
Appendix Two: The Masters of Lore Edit
Appendix Three: The Tools of Lore Edit
Legal Appendix Edit
James Maliszewksi was not credited in the original print edition. His credits were included in the Player's Guide to Monks and Paladins.
The original edition also credited the authors in the incorrect order. The Player's Guide to Rangers and Rogues included the correct attribution.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Scarred Lands books
| Next book:|