The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Authors||C.A. Suleiman (Chapters 1-3) and Michael Gill (Chapters 4-6)|
|Additional Material:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., James Maliszewski, John "Jack" Geiger|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Managing Editor:||Andrew Bates|
|Art Director:||Rich Thomas & Mike Chaney|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Artist:||Michael Phillipi|
|Interior Artists:||David Day, Jim Nelson, Nate Pride, and Tim Truman|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Mike Chaney & Matt Milberger|
|To all of our fans out there who have made the Scarred Lands in general, and the Player’s Guide series in particular the rip-roaring success it is. This one is for you, folks.|
|To James Maliszewski, for leaving his name out of Additional Materials section of the Player’s Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers and the Player’s Guide to Fighters and Barbarians. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||Arthaus / Sword and Sorcery Studios|
|Published:||February 2, 2004|
|Publication #:||WW 08305|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-094-0|
Player's Guide to Monks and Paladins is a Scarred Lands sourcebook compatibel with the d20 system.
From the back cover:
- The Dedicated and The Devoted
- Some pursue adventuring as a means to glory and riches... while others battle chaos and evil in dedication to a higher cause. Whether they take up sword and shield for a righteous cause or master physical arts to perfect body, mind and spirit, these champion are anything but ordinary.
- Concluding the Player's Guide Series
- This final sourcebook in the Player's Guide series from Sword & Sorcery Studios details the incredible abilities garnered by paladins and monks.
- This Sword & Sorcery™ book is published under the Open Game License and is 100% compatible with revised 3rd Edition rules and the d20 System.
Book One: MonksEdit
Chapter One: The Tale of the Perfected OneEdit
Chapter Two: Seekers of KiEdit
Chapter Three: Way of the Warring HandEdit
Book Two: PaladinsEdit
Chapter Four: Scions of CoreanEdit
Chapter Five: The Holy OrdersEdit
Chapter Six: Knights ErrantEdit
Appendix One: The Ways of DevotionEdit
Appendix Two: The Masters of DevotionEdit
Appendix Three: The Tools of DevotionEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Scarred Lands books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.