2004 (If the player chooses to kill her)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Edit
When the player first meets Pisha in Bloodlines, she resides in the basement of the hospital in Downtown Los Angeles, where she had recently slain and devoured a TV crew. When encountered and engaged in dialogue, the option is given to kill her or help her in finding obscure occult items. If the latter is chosen, she asks the player to kill a reporter who had earlier escaped her. Upon completion of this task, she asks the player to retrieve two rare artifacts, for which she will trade her own artifacts. After both items are found and given to Pisha, she tells the player that she will be leaving Los Angeles.
- Necromantic - Pisha asks the player to find the reporter who had eluded her, and return him to the hospital so that Pisha might feed upon him. If the player questions the dubiousness of this task, Pisha will use the pretense of protecting the Masquerade to convince the player. There are multiple outcomes to this quest: the player can kill the reporter themselves, they can convince him that it was a joke played on him by his crew, they can intimidate him, or if they're Malkavian or Ventrue, they can use the power of their blood to either drive the man insane or erase his memory of the incident. Upon completion, Pisha then offers two other tasks to the player.
- Occultish Personality - In this two-part quest, Pisha tasks the player with recovering two occult artifacts for her. In return, she will trade her own artifacts with the ones the player recovers. Both quests can be missed, as the items the player must recover are only in areas that are visited once, the L.A. Museum and the Giovanni mansion.
- Part 1 - The player must retrieve an Fetish Statue from the museum basement. For this, Pisha awards the player the Odious Chalice, a Tzimisce fleshcrafted relic, capable of storing spare blood points for the player.
- Part 2 - The second part of this quests finds the player looking for the Voca del Morte, a tome the Giovanni use in their rites. The player is awarded with the Key of Alamut, which increases all of the player's soak ratings by one.
- Pisha is not her real name, but that of a name of a lover from her lengthy past.
- She mentions she was in Leipzig shortly before the Kristallnacht. She tells the player that she senses similar omens in the night of L.A. to that of the Kristallnacht, alluding to the imminent coming of Gehenna.
Appears In Edit