The Ogham Discipline is only found among the Lhiannan bloodline; they do not (some say cannot) share its secrets with those who do not suffer from their line's curse. All Lhiannan share a splinter of a dark, once-vast, and powerful forest spirit. Ogham allows them to tap into that spirit's power, and into its communion with free spirits of its ilk.
Ogham is a limited form of Blood Magic; it is neither as flexible nor as powerful as Tremere Thaumaturgy, nor other Clans' blood sorcery, but within the bounds set by the Lhiannan's territorial nature it is quite powerful. Ogham is strongest within a Lhiannan's home territory. More than 50 miles (80 km) from her home territory, the difficulty of using Ogham increases by one across the board, as the Lhiannan's own spirit-shard comes into conflict with unfamiliar local spirit life.
Included below are the official powers described in supplements for Dark Ages: Vampire. Sources are described below in the order they were printed.
- Consecrate the Grove : Awaken the plant life in your territory to be your defense
- Consecration of Esus (V20) : Awaken the plant life in your territory to be your defense
- Crimson Woad : Inscribe runes on yourself that give you gain some control over the Beast and add its fury to your attacks
- Woad of Teutates (V20) : Inscribe runes on sacrifice's body that invoke spirite of war and turn you into furious warrior.
- Inscribe the Curse : Write a rune of your enemy's name on your body that curses them when they see it
- Mhallacht of the Cyoeraeth (V20) : Write a rune of your enemy's name on body of her mortal friend or close relative that curses them when they see it.
- Moon and Sun : Bind yourself to the spirit of the moon and sun, providing several possible benefits
- Woad of Taranis (V20) : Write a rune on your chest to become immune to Rötschreck and alter all fire and sun damage to lethal.
- Drink Dry the Earth : Gain temporary power from a site of mystical energy
- Thirst of Donn (V20) : Receive temporary will power and blood by absorbing the energy of the earth through the sacrifice of the mortal. Having ritual in the "special" places you will receive a Spirit Mentor.
- Inscribe the Forgotten Names : Summon and communicate with a mythical creature
References Edit^ Level 1
|Consecrate the Grove||Dark Ages Companion||Pg. 98|
|Consecrate the Grove||Dark Ages Storytellers Companion||Pg. 43|
|Consecration of Esus (V20)||Vampire Twentieth Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages||Pg. 232|
^ Level 2
|Crimson Woad||Dark Ages Companion||Pg. 98|
|Crimson Woad||Dark Ages Storytellers Companion||Pg. 44|
|Woad of Teutates (V20)||Vampire Twentieth Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages||Pg. 232|
^ Level 3
|Inscribe the Curse||Dark Ages Companion||Pg. 99|
|Inscribe the Curse||Dark Ages Storytellers Companion||Pg. 44|
|Mhallacht of the Cyoeraeth (V20)||Vampire Twentieth Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages||Pg. 233|
^ Level 4
|Moon and Sun||Dark Ages Companion||Pg. 99|
|Moon and Sun||Dark Ages Storytellers Companion||Pg. 45|
|Woad of Taranis (V20)||Vampire Twentieth Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages||Pg. 233|
^ Level 5
|Dragon Lines||Dark Ages Companion||Pg. 99|
|Drink Dry the Earth||Dark Ages Storytellers Companion||Pg. 45|
|Thirst of Donn (V20)||Vampire Twentieth Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages||Pg. 234|
^ Level 6
|Inscribe the Forgotten Names||Dark Ages Companion||Pg. 100|
|Inscribe the Forgotten Names||Dark Ages Storytellers Companion||Pg. 45|
|Vampire: The Masquerade Disciplines|
|Abombwe · Animalism · Auspex · Bardo · Celerity · Chimerstry · Daimonion · Dementation · Dominate · Flight · Fortitude · Melpominee · Mytherceria · Obeah · Obfuscate · Oblivion · Obtenebration · Potence · Presence · Protean · Quietus · Sanguinus · Serpentis · Spiritus · Temporis · Thanatosis · Valeren · Vicissitude · Visceratika|
|Blood Sorcery:||Abyss Mysticism · Akhu · Countermagic, Thaumaturgical · Dur-An-Ki · Mortis · Nahuallotl · Necromancy, Voudoun · Necromancy, Western · Ogham · Sadhana · Sihr · Thaumaturgy · Thaumaturgy, Dark · Thaumaturgy, Sielanic · Sorcery, Assamite · Sorcery, Anarch · Sorcery, Koldunic · Sorcery, Setite · Wanga|
|Defunct:||Deimos · Kai · Kineticism · Maleficia · Nihilistics · Rift · Striga|