Real-life Events Edit
- CCP hf is forced to lay off 20% of its staff, predominantly from their Atlanta office. Many longtime White Wolf staffers are among those let go, including Russell Bailey, John Chambers, Mike Chaney, Brian Glass, Craig S. Grant, Sara Luebke, Aileen E. Miles, Ethan Skemp, Michelle Webb, and others. We here at the Wiki wish everyone the best of luck in the future; you deserve nothing less than the best.
World of Darkness Events Edit
- Doctor119 contacts Cabbie22 and Builder50 with an offer to work with him. They both accept and join him and Jared Shoemaker in confronting a group of Invisibles which escape. Although Cabbie warns that they have seen their faces, Jared and Builder don't seem to care.
- Hunter-net is starting to be divided into groups of like-minded people.
- The newly installed American administrator in Iraq today called his agenda in the region "advancing the plan laid out for us in Scripture." Despite a stream of communiqués from Washington arguing that the ambassador was referring to Christian charity, sources inside the interim authority in Baghdad claim that many top officials are now "reading Revelations for policy choices.
- Three more of the Elizabeth Dane's crew have gone missing, coinciding with the appearance of blood on the upper and lower decks. The Turk is curled up in a ball in his cabin, muttering something even he can't understand. Lt. Stygian and the radio technician were among the missing crew. A shortwave radio is found, but all calls for help have gone unanswered.
- Virgil Crumb's body is moved to the Santa Monica Medical Clinic morgue. Crumb died of heart failure.
Trinity Universe Events Edit
- A report is written to Proteus Division Director William Renton regarding Proteus' failure to locate the ISRAn orbital station Huruf al-Hayy. Telepathic probes on the Mashriqi are useless. Searching every known body in the solar system yields nothing, even when scanning off the ecliptic. One possible explanation is that the station is in another solar system, but even if it were at Alpha Centauri, Otha Herzog would be unable to make his regular appearances on Luna without access to either a teleporter or a jump-ship.
- Kristi Halonen sends an OpMail to Antonia Felostino, letting her know she's back in action, and the Port-au-Prince Counseling Center is just marvellous. She feels like her head is screwed on right again. She doesn't know where she'll go following training/therapy; she likes the holistic side of the Port-au-Prince practise, but the spirituality angle is a bit much.
|October 18||October||October 20|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.