The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- So, you’re home. What now?
- Gonna run and hide for the rest of your life to make sure They never find you again?
- Screw that. Don’t let Them scare you.
- Take up space. Make noise. Write your name across the sky and let Them know you’re not going anywhere without a fight.
- You brought the fairy tale to your home turf, and you make the rules here.
- Your words have power now, so use them. Build a community.
- Bargain with gods. Defy traditions.
- Choose a role to play, and write your own script.
- Bring dreams to life and grasp immortality.
- Nothing will ever be the same again.
- And that’s a promise.
- Oak, Ash, and Thorn is a companion book to Changeling: The Lost Second Edition, expanding on what’s in the core book. It contains:
- Expanded rules for freeholds and a selection of seeds for sample freeholds in four international locations.
- Rules for creating new court Bargains and an introduction to non-traditional Mantles, including free companies, traveling bands, and Lost dynasties, with a playable example of each.
- Entitlements, the titles of nobility that changelings assume to inherit mystical legacies from the Lost who came before them, including three full examples with accompanying tokens and Merits.
- Expanded rules for tokens, including two new types with examples, guidelines for creating your own, and a system for ripping out one’s heart to become unkillable.
Chapter One: Oaths of CommunityEdit
Chapter Two: Oaths of FealtyEdit
Chapter Three: Oaths of NobilityEdit
Chapter Four: Oaths of SubstanceEdit
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Changeling: The Lost books
| Next release:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.