Real-life Events Edit
Classic World of Darkness Events Edit
- Lucifer himself appeared in Apocalyptic Form near the remains of City Hall in Los Angeles during the Devil's Night riots. The vision lasted for an instant, but it was enough to quell the riots and inspired millions with renewed faith to go to the local churches, synagouges, and temples. While it inspired the three Earthbound responsible for the riots to further efforts, many of the fallen from around the world, watching the revelation on broadcasts, travelled to Los Angeles, hoping to see their former leader again. 
- Authorities are baffled by what they can only call an “unexplained phenomenon” involving a total solar eclipse seen in the Middle East. No eclipse was expected. The event obscured the face of the sun as visible in Cairo, Alexandria and parts of Palestine, Syria and Saudi Arabia. The “eclipse” lasts for just over 20 minutes, and is filmed by numerous media outlets in the region, as well as by members of the Ashuki Corporation. Though explanations have been offered, ranging from orbiting space debris to a close pass by a “rogue” asteroid, experts have dismissed these theories as “highly unlikely.”
Trinity Universe Events Edit
- Lauren Pendleton is elected both the first female and first Libertarian president of the United States. The press credits her victory to voters disgruntled with two sex scandals by two consecutive presidents from both major political parties. The Libertarian Party and various independent candidates hold a sizable portion of legislative seats in the election.
- Minutes into the FBI raid on his compound, Aberrant Calvert Wycoff, leader of the Prophets of Jehovah, immolates himself in a Taint-ridden explosion that affects most of the American Midwest. Although the effects are not immediately apparent, the detonation has rendered most arable farmland useless. The area comes to be known as the Blight.
- Shortly after the Wycoff explosion, South America closes its borders, erecting the "Necessary Wall."
|November 2||November||November 4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.