The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- We share similar shadows. But that doesn’t mean we’re the same. They still have to die.
- A second time.
- A final time.
- They die by the flame. That way, both of us see the light, if only for a moment.
- This book for Hunter: The Vigil includes:
- An intense look into how the timeless Vigil and the immortal vampires come together in an eternal struggle.
- A look into how each compact and conspiracy deals with the callous depredations of vampire society. Also details new compacts and conspiracies (including the hunters of the Cainite Heresy).
- For vampire-hunters, a gaggle of new Tactics, Merits and Endowments (including the Cainite Heresy’s Rites of Denial). For Storytellers, a “build-your-own” vampire section featuring new options to apply old folklore.
- Philadelphia by Night: the City of Brotherly Love is besieged by the eternal struggle of vampire versus vampire, hunter versus hunter, and everybody versus everybody.
Frank's Story Edit
Chapter One: Night CountryEdit
Mr. Thélème's Story Edit
Chapter Two: At Stake Edit
Frank's Story, Part Two Edit
Chapter Three: Drawing Blood Edit
New Tactics, Merits, equipment, Endowments, and the powers of the werewolf and spirit unveiled.
Bianca's Story Edit
Chapter Four: The Nocturnal Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Vigil books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.