|Written by:||Charlie Cantrell, Maggie Carroll, Matthew Dawkins, Meghan Fitzgerald, Rachel Judd, John D. Kennedy, Eloy Lasanta, Danielle Lauzon, Matthew McFarland, Eric Zawadzki|
|Layout and Design:||Josh Kubat|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Director:||Mike Chaney|
|Artists:||Michael Gaydos, Brian LeBlanc, Luis Sanz, Avery Butterworth, Leo Albiero, Jeff Holt and H. H. Ambrose|
|Thanks to Matthew McFarland who took a chance on me so many years ago. It is fitting that my very first published writing shows up in a Night Horrors book, and my very first development project is a Night Horrors book; both projects under the control of Matt, and both opportunities facilitated by him. Also, thanks to my husband, Weston Harper, for always keeping me on the right track and being my muse when I need it.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||January 12, 2017|
Sure, you can do what you want, feed from the locals, and go back to hiding in your lair when you’re done.
You may think you’re safe there, it sure feels safe. But, you aren’t the only thing connected to the Primordial Dream, and no lair is safe from what lurks beyond.
Don’t fool yourself.
— Naomi Walker, Ugalla
A Night Horrors Sourcebook for the Beast: the Primordial RPG
This book includes:
- An in-depth look at how Heroes hunt and what makes a Hero, with eleven new Heroes to drop into any chronicle.
- A brief look at why Beasts may antagonize one another, with seven new Beasts to drop into any chronicle.
- Rules for Insatiables, ancient creatures born of the Primordial Dream intent on hunting down Beasts to fill a hunger without end, featuring six examples ready to use in any chronicle.
Prologue: DNQ Edit
A speech language pathologist named Vince becomes fixated on an unusual little boy he's been asked to evaluate.
Discussion of the themes and mood and overview of the chapters
Chapter One: Heroes Edit
In-depth discussion of Heroes expanding on material from the Beast: The Primordial Rulebook, followed by stats for a number of Heroes.
Chapter Two: Beasts Edit
Detailed stats for multiple Beast characters who could be used as antagonists.
Chapter Three: Insatiable Edit
Introduces a new type of monster, the Insatiable, who even Beasts fear.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
"Well, that's Florida for you."
- Candy Rasmussen, the Voice of the Victim
- Daniel Greene, the Silversmith
- Dwight Whittacker, the Web Weaver
- Emily Esser, Soul-Eater
- Grace Teller, Reality TV star
- Jada Cole, Lightseeker
- Dr. Jameson Stone, the Dream-Killer
- Marlena Sarcosa, the Sentinel
- Martin Whist, the Silencer
- Michael Bellinger, Stalker of Beasts
- Tereza Markusa, Dead Eyes
- Luca Rohner, the Corporate Ravisher
- James Bernard, Cru
- Martin O'Sullivan, the Empyrean Swimmer
- Adam Cutler, the Silver Bay Serpent
- Kiele Kano, the Sky Crawler
- Alvin Zane, Slimy Lobbyist
- Janice Esterhaus, Tears on the Sand
- The Authority
- The Blind Man
- Colette, the Lovesick Girl
- Null Snyper, Internet Scourge
- Peter Slaughbal, the Unrelenting Clown
- Wilmot the Blitz Boy
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Beast: The Primordial books
| Next book:|