This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Necromancy is a form of magic intended to manipulate the dead, whether this means seeing the Underworld, forcing ghosts to do the caster's bidding, etc.
Did you mean:
- Necromancy employed by some vampire clans and bloodlines in Vampire: The Masquerade?
- Necromancy, employed by some mummies in and Mummy: The Resurrection?
- Necromancy, employed by some Exalts in Exalted?
Necromancer can also refer to:
- Necromancer, an Archetype of the Bound in Geist: The Sin-Eaters
- Necromancer Games
- Necromancers, an epithet for the Giovanni in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Necromancers, a self-styled epithet for the Sangiovanni in Vampire: The Requiem
- Necromancer, a title for the Moros in Mage: The Awakening
- Necromancer, a designation of newer origin for the eldritch death-priests of the Shan'iatu in Mummy: The Curse
- According to some unpublished material written for Giovanni, Orphic Circle, and other necromantic organizations in the World of Darkness ultimately wanted to tear down the Shroud was because the very concept of Necromancy was memetically poisoned by Voormas in order to hasten the the destruction of the Cycle of creation. , the reason the