|Authors:||Phillipe Boulle, Joshua Mosquiera-Asheim, Lucien Soulban|
|Developers:||Ken Cliffe, Robert Hatch|
|Art Director:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Matt Milberger|
|Interior Art:||Leif Jones, Pia Guerra, Christopher Shy, Jason Felix, Joshua Timbrook, Dennis Calero|
|Front Cover Art:||William O'Connor|
|Back Cover Art:||Leif Jones|
|Cover Design:||Matt Milberger|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc|
|Imprint:||Black Dog Game Factory|
|Published:||November 1, 1997|
|Publication #:||WW 02216|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-224-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
Chapter One: Introduction
An exposition of the themes of the book, as well as an explanation why it was published under the Black Dog name.
Chapter Two: History of Blood
Chapter Three: Geography
A brief overview over the geography of the city, along with places that the local Sabbat uses to congregate.
Chapter Four: Undead Life
Details about unlife within the City of Black Miracles, Sabbat rites, along with the first description of the Path of Power and the Inner Voice and the Path of Nocturnal Redemption (which was later revised into the Path of Redemption).
Chapter Five: Covens
Details about the various packs active in Montréal, as well as their specific rites.
Chapter Six: The Chronicle
Story hooks for use in a potential Montréal chronicle.
Appendix: The Sabbat Inquisition
Details about the internal structure of the Sabbat Inquisition.
- The setting was later updated to Revised Edition via Nights of Prophecy.
- This sourcebook was the first Sabbat "by Night" and Black Dog book. "For adults only."
- Terrence DeBouville - Tzimisce infernalist and servant of Metathiax
- Santiago DeSoto - Sabbat Inquisitor
- Sangris the Serpent - Archbishop of the Sabbat
- Metathiax - one of the Decani
- Bothothel - Metathiax' rival for Montréal
- Sabbat Packs
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|