From the White Wolf catalog:
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
An exposition of the themes of the book, as well as an explanation why it was published under the Black Dog name.
Chapter Two: History of BloodEdit
Chapter Three: GeographyEdit
A brief overview over the geography of the city, along with places that the local Sabbat uses to congregate.
Chapter Four: Undead LifeEdit
Details about unlife within the City of Black Miracles, Sabbat rites, along with the first description of the Path of Power and the Inner Voice and the Path of Nocturnal Redemption (which was later revised into the Path of Redemption).
Chapter Five: CovensEdit
Details about the various packs active in Montréal, as well as their specific rites.
Chapter Six: The ChronicleEdit
Story hooks for use in a potential Montréal chronicle.
Appendix: The Sabbat InquisitionEdit
Details about the internal structure of the Sabbat Inquisition.Of the Sabbat Inquisition the Internal Structure is Infernal in the Lower Eschelons of The T'al Ma'heran Structure of the Manus Nígrum, and in the Black Hand, the Part of the Infernalists seems to Posees sometimes he Templars, working as Inquisitive Hands.. In that a Hand is a Pack, and that a Templar can be a Seraph, but in that The Inquisition is Not Infernalistic. But, in that The Hersey is Infernal, and of the Demon Lucifer, who hands on Dark Pacts through the Imps, of which one is Methathíel.
- The setting was later updated to Revised Edition via Nights of Prophecy.
- This sourcebook was the first Sabbat "by Night" and Black Dog book. "For adults only."
- Terrence DeBouville - Tzimisce infernalist and servant of Metathiax
- Santiago DeSoto - Sabbat Inquisitor
- Sangris the Serpent - Archbishop of the Sabbat
- Metathiax - one of the Decani
- Bothothel - Metathiax' rival for Montréal
- Sabbat Packs
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|