Mind's Eye Theatre Journal 8 is a Mind's Eye Theatre supplement released in 2001. It was the last issue of Mind's Eye Theatre Journal published.
- Welcome! by Yours Truly
- The Current Thinking
- So Long, Farewell, Bye-Bye by Cynthia Summers
- Deadguy Speaks by Richard E. Dansky
- Large Games and Long Chronicles by Steve Balfour
- How Does It Feel? by Peter Woodworth
- There Are Monsters Everywhere by Peter Woodworth
- Creating Antagonists that Matter by David Tancredi
- Event Horizon
- What I Have Learned by Yours Truly
Steve Balfour's article on large games and long chronicles dovetails with the next MET release, Mind's Eye Theatre: Dark Epics.
| Previous book:|| Game books|
Classic Mind's Eye Theatre books
| Next book:|