Mike Krause worked for White Wolf for ten years, overseeing sales, marketing and licensing. In 2002 he and Dean Burnham founded Publisher Services, Inc.
Special Thanks Edit
- 1993: VTM: Berlin by Night - Michael "Newbie" Krause, for not knowing what he was getting into. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
- 1993/December: MTAs: Loom of Fate (book) - Mike "Why Me?" Krause, for his wet warehouse welcome.
- 1994: VTM: Clanbook: Tremere - Michael “I Don’t Smoke, But I Can Spit Chaw on It” Krause, for learning how cold the warehouse can be when the pilot light goes out.
- 1994/June 10: MTAs: The Book of Shadows: The Mage Players Guide - Mike "Exorcist" Krause, for battle the Devil in GOD.
- 1994/July 16: VTM: Los Angeles by Night - Michael "Fiction Faction" Krause, for deciding it was time to whip the line into shape.
- 1994/September 16: MTAs: Verbena Tradition Book - Mike "Woody" Krause, a Natural Born Salesman.
- 1995: MTAs: Hidden Lore - Mike "Wolfdaddy" Krause, for raising his child among the pack.
- 1995/May 1: VTM: D.C. by Night - Mike “Not Enough Stress” Krause, for trying to bring in that fictional money.
- 1995/October 20: VTM: Clanbook: Tzimisce - Mike "Apollo 666" Krause, for blending right in on the moonshot.
- 1996: MTAs: Book of Crafts - Staley "Mega-Mommy" and Mike "Bad Seed" Krause, for siring a new wolf-child.
- 1996: MTAs: Cult of Ecstasy Tradition Book - Mike and Staley "Home Wrecker" Krause, for hosting C-Day in their new house.
- 1997/March: MTAs: Euthanatos Tradition Book - Mike "Spittoon" Krause, for keeping the brown cup handy.
- 1997/April 14: VTM: Cities of Darkness Volume 1 (reprint of D.C. by Night)
- 1997/October 1: VTM: Cities of Darkness Volume 2 (reprint of Berlin by Night and Los Angeles by Night)