From the White Wolf catalog:
Introduces Vampire players to the premier city of the Sabbat – the sect's black Babylon. Provides the theme and mood of the book and a few tips on which resources the Storyteller should go for background material and story ideas.
Chapter One: HistoryEdit
Explains the history of Mexico City – both the mundane city and its Cainite population. Mexico City is seven centuries old, and the Sabbat are not the first Cainites to dwell in it. This chapter follows the city from its origin as the capital of the Aztec Empire to the modern nights.
Chapter Two: GeographyEdit
Provides and overview of the city's geography, from the Historic Center's colonial palaces to the periphery's teeming shantytowns. Each division of the city holds its own special interests for the Sabbat.
Chapter Three: CharactersEdit
Supplies numerous characters from every level of the Sabbat, from potent elders in the consistory to childer newly dragged into the darkness. A few Cainites from outside the sect make their appearance as well.
Chapter Four: Plot ThreadsEdit
Suggests several plots that Storytellers can use in a Mexico City chronicle, with special emphasis on the threat of a Fourth Sabbat Civil War. Storytellers receive suggestions about which characters tie into which plot threads.
Chapter Five: StorytellingEdit
Concludes the book with advice on running a Mexico City chronicle. The chapter discusses themes, mood, and storytelling techniques, with further notes on how the Sabbat operates in Mexico City. The chapter concludes with a selection of special abilities possessed by some of the characters.
- Charles VI, The People's Choice
- Elieser de Polanco, Envoy of Mother Spain
- Zadkiel ben Aron, The Abyss Mystic
- Captain Isidro de Saldanha, Bishop with a Badge
- Caridad de Flores, The Flower of Night
- Clova Haines, The Capitalist of Caine
- Szechenyi Jolán, Mother of Horrors
- Efraín Sortano, The Zookeeper
- Dr. Vermundo de Sancha, Doctor of Pain
- Father Yoel Rosen, Sin-Eater
- Esteban del Agua y Tierra, Koldun of The Final Nights
- Jaime Sangriento, Voivode of Garbage
- Ana Rita Montaña, The Barren Virgin
- Las Hermanas Hambrientas ("The Hungry Sisters")
- Jesús Alcalá, El Lobo De Canto
- La Viuda Blanca ("The White Widow")
- Bishop Rodolfo, Witness To The End Times
- Eliza Villanova, The Searcher
- General Perfidio Díos, The Mocker
- Josefa Teotalco, Voice of Apocalypse
- Pablo Salamanca y Grimaldi, Revenant in the Know
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|