Real-life Events Edit
Classic World of Darkness Events Edit
- Within the Crystal Palace in London's Hyde Park is held the Great Exhibition of the Works of Industry of All Nations, between May 1 and October 18. At the Exhibition, under the patronage of Prince Albert (consort to Queen Victoria), the remnants of the Order of Reason are re-forged into the Technocratic Union. Despite this reorganization, some elements of the old Order's decadence still remain.
- The third battle of Tara: An army of Black Spiral Dancers converges around Tara while the Fianna celebrate Beltane. The army uses both ancient and modern weapons, with a suicide bomber destroying the outer wall. The Fianna and their fae and spirit allies defend the Caern, with reinforcement arriving via moon bridge from all over the world. In the end, the Black Spiral Dancers are defeated, but numerous Elders of the Tribe have fallen.
- Midnight: The events of Chapter Five of take place.
Trinity Universe Events Edit
- The World Health Organization approves a series of new techniques for genetic engineering, many of which were created by the Triton Foundation. Most national food inspection groups, such as the FDA in the United States, copy this move, marking the first widespread use of genetic engineering for livestock and crops. Global food production increases by 25% by 2006.
- Dr. Matthieu Zweidler warns Montressor Clinic staff of the upcoming arrival of operatives from the Æon Trinity, and tells them to offer the visitors every courtesy. Meanwhile, Montressor Security Director Jakob Neihaus warns security of the visitors, who would "love us to be the next Chitra Bhanu."
- Reinhardt Tuten's Organ Banks journal has one final entry. "Diaz left. It doesn't matter. I know who you are now, Minerva."
- Giselle Rigny of the Clairsentience Reconnaissance Department contacts Major Xi Xemin, Staff Intelligence Officer. She agrees that there's no way the Chromatics could have gone from knives to starships in two decades without help, so she and her people will scour the planet for evidence once they arrive.
|April 30||May||May 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.