|Authors:||Alan Alexander, Kraig Blackwelder, Peter Schaefer and Scott Taylor|
|Comic Scripter:||Carl Bowen|
|Storyteller Game System Design:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction and Layout:||matt milberger|
|Artists:||Andrew Hepworth, HOON at mess studios (mess.cc), Imaginary Friends (with Pilvi Kuusela, Kenneth Loh, Andrew Murray), Kevin Lau, Aaron Nakahara, Pasi Pitkanen, Melissa Uran, UDON (with Scott Hepburn, Omar Dogan and Mike Franchina), Victoria Ying|
|Cover Art:||UDON (with Andrew Hou, Scott Hepburn and Espen Grundetjern)|
|Playtesters:||Michael V. Caposino, Darci Chambers, John Chambers, Josef Fischer, Eric "Grem" Holden, Conrad Hubbard, Lydia Laurenson, Hoyt Summers Pittman III, Dustin Shampel, Joey T., Mike Todd, Rachel "Bunnie" Winter|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 80100|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-688-4|
Manual of Exalted Power: Dragon-Blooded is a fatsplat for Exalted featuring the Dragon-Blooded, or Terrestrial Exalted. It was first released in 2006, and was the first entry in the Manual of Exalted Power series for Exalted Second Edition. Unlike the previous sourcebooks on the Exalts for Exalted First Edition (in this case Exalted: The Dragon-Blooded), the Manuals of Exalted Power only cover the Exalts themselves; general information on the Realm and Blessed Isle was separated into other sourcebooks in the Compass series.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- A Guide to the Princes of the Earth
- Gifted with power by the Five Immaculate Dragons, the Terrestrial Exalted once formed the backbone of the Solar Deliberative's grand army.
- Then, when the Solars went mad with power, the Dragon-Blooded Host rose up as one to slay the tyrants and set the world aright.
- Can the Dragon-Bloods hold onto the reins of power, or does the return of the Solar Exalted mean the hegemony of the 10,000 Dragons is at an end?
- A character sourcebook for Exalted, Second Edition
Chapter One: The Scarlet DynastyEdit
Chapter Two: The OutcasteEdit
Chapter Three: Character CreationEdit
Chapter Four: TraitsEdit
Chapter Five: CharmsEdit
Chapter Six: Martial ArtsEdit
Chapter Seven: StorytellingEdit
| Previous book:|| Game books|
| Next book:
Compass of Celestial Directions Vol. 1: The Blessed Isle|}