|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04015|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-443-6|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Mages Hold Magick in the Palms of Their Hands
- Mages alter reality at their very whim, but there are secrets that not even they know, and when push comes to shove, they're as mortal as you are. That's why they need you - a normal person who knows and can do abnormal things. You and your kind are their friends, allies, servants, and rivals. Mages are fighting a war for Ascension, and you've got their backs.
- But You Have a 12-Gauge
- Mage Chronicles Volume 2 combines the previously out-of-print Ascension's Right Hand and Halls of the Arcanum in one complete Year of the Ally sourcebook. Your last chance to be a human fighting in the trenches of Ascension.
- Mage Chronicles Volume 2 Features:
- Two of the original Mage supplements made available again in one volume
- The last in the Year of the Ally series, for players and Storytellers
- Core rules for playing the ordinary people who stand and fight for and against the sorcerers of the World of Darkness
- This book compiles Halls of the Arcanum. Please see those entries for more information. and
- This book was the final themed entry in the World of Darkness' Year of the Ally. Oddly, it includes Halls of the Arcanum, the Mage theme book for the Year of the Hunter.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.