The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Reality is glass, is gingerbread and sugar, is chalk. We break pieces away. We take pieces apart. We reassemble them to suit ourselves. The seams are there for those with the eyes to see. The flaws are there for those with the hands to split them. The configurations are born from those with the minds and wills to create them. This is how it has always been. This is how it will always be.
- - Virbius, King Under the Branches, Thyrsus seer
- This book includes:
- A variety of different approaches to the Mage chronicle, from genres such as noir and action to the concept of tiers of power
- Variant interpretations of the magic system, such as Weird Science or psychic powers
- Enhancing the player-focused facets of the game, sample chronicles, and more
Prologue: Initiation Edit
Chapter One: Genres of the Awakened World Edit
Chapter Two: Mirror Magic Edit
Chapter Three: Building Characters Edit
Chapter Four: Mage Chronicles Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.