The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Lyndi Hathaway-McKeeman was a White Wolf employee and writer. She is sometimes credited as Lyndi Hathaway.
Based on the Work of: Edit
Special Thanks Edit
- 1992: - Lyndi "Halloween Cheer" Hathaway for the treats and Amish humor on Fang Day.
- 1993: - Lyndi “The Professional” Hathaway, for carrying her loser partner in Four-Square.
- 1993: VTM/ - Lyndi "Psycho-historian" Hathaway, for her cannibalistic discussion at the fast food joint.
- 1993: - Lyndi "Swamp Thing" Hathaway for turning green at White Water.
- 1993: - Lyndi "Magic Booth" Hathaway, for ensuring the convention booth profit margin.
- 1993/May: - Lyndi "Squeaky" Hathaway, for the disappearing voice trick.
- 1993/May: - Lyndi "Bathroom Floor" Hathaway, for knowing where to sleep when it happens.
- 1993/May: - Lyndi “April Fool” Hathaway, for catching William with a good one- who made the con arrangements, anyway?
- 1993/May: - Lyndi "Pretty in Black" Hathaway, for getting rice thrown at her now-married head.
- 1993/May: - Lyndi "Lyndiville" Hathaway for her stern and thanatic theocracy.
- 1993: - Lyndi "Steel-Tipped" Hathaway-McKeenan, for telling the doctor what she's gonna wear next time he breaks out the needle.
- 1993: - Lyndi "King of the Tyrants" Hathaway-McKeeman for her dinosaur that eats soldiers, steals sports cars and steps on kids.
- 1993/June: - Lyndi "Red, Red Whine" Hathaway-McKeeman, for not enjoying her lobster coloring.
- 1993/September: - Lyndi “Party Time” McKeeman-Hathaway, for hosting another raucous caucus.
- 1993/December: - Lyndi "Am I Evil?" Hathaway-McKeeman, for steaming the Alaskan crabs.
- 1994: - Lyndi "Cracked" Hathaway-McKeeman, for watching the radiator, engine and everything else go boom in the freeze.
- 1994/June 10: - Lyndi "Bimbo" Hathaway-McKeeman, for her fan club's alternative to root canal surgery.
- 1996/July: (reprint of Chicago by Night Second Edition and Under a Blood Red Moon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.