|Writing:||Michael A. Goodwin|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Samuel Araya|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 25, 2015|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Lore of the Deceived is a free product that offers new content for Mummy: The Curse games.
- Although it is a follow-up and companion piece to Book of the Deceived, the official supplement on the Lost Guild, some of the material it offers can be used independent of that sourcebook.
- Herein you'll find:
- Rules for discerning a being's true name, and thus gaining a measure of occult power over that soul.
- Over 20 new seba (Deceived relics), including a sampling of four- and five-dot seba.
- A host of new Nomenclature powers, including new Affinities and Utterances.
- A four-page interactive character sheet tailored expressly to the Deceived (separate download).
- Come, scale the pyramid of names... and be deceived.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.