The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Lore of the Beast is the Lore that allows the Rabisu to control and manipulate animals by possession, mental connections, and literal reshaping. This Lore is similar to the Disciplines of Protean and Animalism.
- Summon Animals: The Rabisu can detect and summon nearby animals. High-Torment: The Rabisu summons meat-seeking, frenzied animals.
- Command Animals: This allows the Rabisu to control nearby animals to do as they demand. High-Torment: Animals controlled in this way are aggressive and may attack against the Fallen's wishes.
- Possess Animals: The Rabisu can take over the body of an animal, seeing things through its eyes. High-Torment: The Fallen can only possess carnivores, and risks succumbing to the animal's feral nature.
- Animal Form: The Rabisu transform themselves into an animal form, so long as they have eaten some of that breed's blood or flesh. High-Torment: There is an increased risk in the Rabisu becoming feral in their new form.
- Create Chimera: The Rabisu can reshape the body of an animal. High-Torment: The modifications to the animal are horrible to behold and give the animals a frenzied state.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.