Summary[edit | edit source]
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Domain of Mithras
- Fog-shrouded streets conceal a myriad of crimes – but not all of them are a Kindred's doing. In the greatest city of the empire, untold horrors breed in cobbled alleyways and scheme on the estates of the Kindred gentry. For every exaltation Prince Mithras receives, a myriad of evils fester behind the scenes, and it's only a matter of time before they boil to the surface.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
An overview of book information, resources to make it that much more interesting, and a lexicon of period British terminology.
Chapter One: London From the Dawn of Time[edit | edit source]
From the arrival of the Cainites in London to the Victorian Age, the Kindred have had a heavy hand in the history of both the city and Great Britain as a whole. Includes suggestions on the supernatural side for Jack the Ripper.
Chapter Two: The City Revealed[edit | edit source]
How to get around London in this time period, and where to go.
Chapter Three: London's Host[edit | edit source]
The members of each clan who call London home.
Chapter Four: Conspiracies[edit | edit source]
Mysteries and intrigue that could serve as hooks for a campaign.
Chapter Five: Storytelling[edit | edit source]
Suggestions and rules for Storytellers for playing a London-based campaign.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Memorable Quotes[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Mithras - Ventrue methuselah who has ruled over North London for nearly two millennia
- Abraham Mellon - Malkavian scholar
- Stephen Lenoir - Lasombra antitribu
- Sri Sansa - Tremere from India
- Horace Holden - Toreador writer
- Juliet Parr - Malkavian Sheriff of North London
Terminology[edit | edit source]
Victorian Age: Vampire books