From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Mad, the Wretched and the Unholy
- The blood of Caine grants some majesty and beauty, but it drags others into shadows of despair. Their minds shatter, their bodies wither, their souls rot. But with the Curse comes power, and in the depths of ruin lie the greatest secrets.
- They Watch, They Learn, They Know
- This last of the Books of Blood reveals the secrets of the Malkavian, Nosferatu and Ravnos clans in the Dark Ages. Each chapter shows you the hidden powers and terrible secrets of the clans that so many princes consider beneath their notice. Hidden cults and fearsome powers await within, if you dare step out of the light.
Chapter One: CharlatansEdit
Chapter Two: LepersEdit
Written by Lucien Soulban. Details about the Nosferatu, their spread across the world as well as local variation of the Curse, their relationship with the Nictuku and how they integrate in Cainite society.
Chapter Three: MadmenEdit
Written by Joshua Mosqueira Asheim. Details about the Malkavian, including a system for derangements, information on the internal organization of the Clan during the Long Night and its internal mystery cults.
- Harasvarupa Nishiitharudhira Amaravati, a Ravnos of the Brahmin jati who traveled west
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|