From the White Wolf catalog:
- Born to Rule
- These lands are mine, childer; mine for as far as your Cainite eyes can see. Who defended them when the barbarian hordes clamored to the north? Who fought off the howling infidels to the east? Who put down countless insurrections, both of Cainite and kine contrivance? It was I, my sons and daughters. I, who gave myself wholly unto my lands and their people; for their people are my people. My service is both a privilege and a responsibility, childer – as I am a master of the state.
- Reborn to the Night
- Libellus Sanguinis I includes:
- Vital information on the three clans of nobility – the Lasombra, Tzimisce and Ventrue;
- Expanded Discipline powers, new Abilities and details on clan activities in Dark Medieval Europe and beyond;
- Hints and secrets of the clans lost to the passage of time between the Dark Medieval world and the modern World of Darkness.
Introduction: How to Use this Book
Book One: Magisters - The Lasombra
Details on the Lasombra, the medieval structure of the Clan, their involvement in mortal politics, their relation to mortal faith and the practice of Obtenebration.
Book Two: Fiends - The Tzimisce
Book Three: Patricians - The Ventrue
Details about the Ventrue, their internal structure during the Dark Ages, their political influence, and their perceived duty to other Cainites.
Vampire: The Dark Ages books