The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Written by:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Stephen Michael DiPesa†, Sam Inabinet, Wood Ingham, Mur Lafferty, Travis Stout, Dean Shomshak and Chuck Wendig|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas and Matt Milberger|
|Artists:||Tom Biondillio, Anthony Carpenter, Talon Dunning, Rebecca Guay, Vatche Mavlian, Nate Pride|
|Cover Art:||Rick Sardinha†|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 16, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 40100|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-425-3|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Time is a cycle.
- All part of the cycle.
- Genesis mandates conclusion;
- a start necessitates a closure.
- The tims is nigh for the conclusion.
- This is the end."
- -- Durandal, prophet of the Cult of the Doomsday Clock
- Mages aspire to greatness, and none more so than those who craft their souls with the techniques of the sublime—legacies that invoke awe and terror. Legacies: The Sublime details 13 all-new legacies, the specialized magical paths that result from soul-shaping and grant unique mystical attainments. Each legacy features a detailed history and organization along with its own unique attainments. Legacies: The Sublime also provides complete rules for designing your own legacies.
- 160-page supplement for Mage: The Awakening
- This book includes:
The Fallen Pillar
The House of Ariadne
The Pygmalian Society
The Scions of God
The Sodality of the Tor
The Cult of the Doomsday Clock
The Fangs of Mara
Appendix: Shaping the Soul
† These contributors weren't originally credited in this book, but were later acknowledged in a "Special Thanks" section in the Mage book,.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.