Laurah Norton interned at White Wolf as a high-school student, contributing to multiple books in the process. She went on to receive an MFA from Georgia State University, where she is now a principal senior lecturer in English. She is also the writer host of a true-crime podcast, The Fall Line.
White Wolf CreditsEdit
- 1998/October: - Laurah "Fluffy Pup Spice" Norton, for diggin' the Vile Punks.
- 1997/September: - Laurah "Q&A Goth Chick" Norton, for dumping the Wolves and heading off to college for some real abuse. Later, Ms. Legend. Keep in touch!
- 1997/March: - Laurah "Black" Norton and Donna "Blue" Hardy, for keeping E&D's colors flying.
- [ - Also thanks to Laurah Norton whose constant help and assistance will be sorely missed. Don't worry, we won't put up any mean notes about you now that you're gone.
- 1997: - And Laurah "Morrigan" Norton, for one long-ass Hell Ride as an E&D intern. The campus won't know what it's getting.