A powerful art, Larceny is a dangerous risk for a Spectre as tampering with Oblivion can have dire circumstances. In addition, extensive use of Larceny attracts the attention of Malfeans who have little desire for more competition, and can even strengthen the fragments of the Psyche that still live on in the Spectre, possibly allowing the positive parts of the Spectre's being to grow more powerful and turn the Spectre back into a wraith.
- Weigh Oblivion: A Spectre can find the strength of Oblivion in a creature.
- Steal Corpus: This allows a Spectre to steal Corpus from another wraith or Spectre.
- Emotional Infection: A Spectre can implant Dark Passions in the minds of others.
- Savor Agony: A Spectre can gain Angst by inflicting aggravated damage on another creature.
- Withstand Oblivion: A Spectre can heal damage inflicted by Oblivion itself.
- Defy Oblivion: The Spectre can transfer the Oblivion within themselves to another being.
|Wraith: The Oblivion Arcanoi|
|The Great 13||Argos · Castigate · Embody · Fatalism · Inhabit · Keening · Lifeweb · Moliate · Outrage · Pandemonium · Phantasm · Puppetry · Usury|
|Forbidden||Flux · Intimation · Mnemosynis|
|Dark Arcanoi||Blighted Insight · Contaminate · Corruption · False Life · Hive-Mind · Larceny · Maleficence · Shroud-Rending · Tempest-Weaving · Tempestos|
|Risen||Fascinate · Serendipity|
|Jade||Chains of the Emperor · Way of the Artisan · Way of the Farmer · Way of the Merchant · Way of the Scholar · Way of the Soul|
|Miscellaneous||Alloyed · Behest · Connaissance · Displace · Kinesis · Leechcraft · Tempered|