From the White Wolf catalog:
Introduction: The House of SecretsEdit
An overview of what to expect from the book, including a summary of chapters, themes, and inspirations.
Chapter One: Foundations of Blood and StoneEdit
The history of Hunedoara Castle, from its first version in the 13th century CE to its current occupation by the Inconnu. This is followed by the origins and history of the Inconnu into the Modern Nights, including who called Hunedoara home, and details on the Pact of Nikanuuranu.
Chapter Two: Within the WallsEdit
Chapter Three: Multiple PersonalitiesEdit
Full details on the Twelve and those who follow them.
Chapter Four: The Roads to HunedoaraEdit
Information and advice on creating stories revolving around Hunedoara, the Inconnu, and the Twelve. It includes several detailed sample plots for chronicles.
Appendix: Powers of the EldersEdit
- Abdalkutba - Assamite who seeks Golconda lore.
- Eshmunamash - Brujah doctor who once lived in Carthage with Troile.
- Drenis - Cappadocian survivor who keeps the castle's wraiths in check.
- Pentweret - Follower of Set hoping to prove the worth of the Setites.
- Zamra Matoub - Lasombra who was once Prince of Algiers.
- Demetrius - Malkavian who is the only of the Twelve to achieve Golconda ... maybe.
- Bufo - Nosferatu who lived in Hunedoara as a Tremere prisoner.
- Mahtiel - Salubri who wishes to avenge both Saulot and her lover, and spends her days in torpor to do so.
- Danika Ruthven - Tzimisce who owns Hunedoara Castle and offers refuge to the Inconnu.
- Anastazi - Tzimisce who is Danika's only surviving childe who hates his sire for involving him in the Pact.
- Cretheus - Ventrue who is a childe of Mithras, he wishes to save the Salubri from the world and the world from Gehenna.
- Hilderic - Ventrue childe of Cretheus who has sacrificed his own Golconda to preserve the Salubri legacy.
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next release:|