From the White Wolf catalog:
- Truth, Honor, Justice
- It is for these things that trolls stand for above all else. Silent and strong, the trolls are often looked upon as the protectors of fae kind. They serve the sidhe as warrors and knights, never questioning their place in Kithain society. Yet some say it was not always so... once it was the trolls who ruled the kingdoms of the fae, and some say they will yet again. For now the trolls continue their silent vigil - watching... waiting.
- Kithbook: Troll features:
- The history of the trolls, from their ancient war with the sidhe to modern day;
- Extensive details on troll society and their many orders;
- New Merits and flaws available only to troll characters.
ᛟᛏᛏᛗᚫᛉ ᚦᛖ ᛟᚫᚦᛒᛉᛖᚫᚲᛖᛉ (Ottmar the Oathbreaker)Edit
Chapter One: ᛈᚫᚦ ᛟᚠ ᚻᛟᚾᛟᛉ (History)Edit
Chapter Two: ᛞᛉᛖᚫᛗᛋ ᛟᚠ ᚾᛟᛒᛁᛚᛁᛏᛰ (Society)Edit
Chapter Three: ᛏᛉᛟᛚᛚᛋ ᛟᚠ ᛚᛖᚷᛖᚾᛞ (Trolls of legend)Edit
Chapter Four: ᚦᛖ ᚾᛖᚹ ᚻᛖᛉᛟᛖᛋ (Templates)Edit
Chapter Five: ᚻᛁᛞᛞᛖᚾ ᛚᛟᛉᛖ (Hidden Lore)Edit
The runic text used as chapter titles is a relatively straightforward transliteration of English, albeit with the rune thorn (ᚦ) standing in for the digraph "th" and elhaz (ᛉ) standing in for the letter "r" instead of the more common raidho (ᚱ). Additionally, the character used to stand in for the letter "y" is not a rune.
- Oranthus, graybeard scribe
- Red Rory and Moira the Mountain, legendary Scottish trolls
- Father James, a troll priest and civil rights activist
- General Lyros, leader of the commoners in the Accordance War
- Duke Topaz of the Kingdom of the Feathered Snake
- Alyss the Norn, the most powerful seer in Concordia
- The Dred Menace, a powerful Unseelie troll known to operate on the West Coast.
| Previous book:|| Game books|
Changeling: The Dreaming books
| Next book:|