|Written by:||Richard Dansky|
|Developed by:||Ian Lemke|
|Edited by:||Cynthia Summers|
|Art Directors:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting by:||Katie McCaskill|
|Border Art:||Henry Higgenbotham|
|Front Cover Art:||Tony DiTerlizzi|
|Back Cover Art:||John Dollar|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Katie McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 7051|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-726-5|
|Price:|| $8.99 PDF
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Secrets in the Darkness
- Everyone knows who the sluagh are. They're the nasty, smelly, slimy creepy, weirdos who know everything about everyone. They spy on all the other kith, hold forbidden revels in cavernous mazes deep beneath the earth, and occasionally sacrifice childlings to whatever dark things they worship. They also eat spiders and toads, hate sunlight and all other kith, and can't be trusted as far as a boggan can throw an overweight troll. At least that's what we've been told....
- Kithbook: Sluagh features:
- The dark secrets of the sluagh, from their origins to modern day;
- An inside look at sluagh culture and behavior;
- New Merits and Flaws available only to sluagh characters.
Faerie Tale: The Wickedest Boy in the World, or How The Sluagh Came to WhisperEdit
Chapter One: A Night's Worth of HistoryEdit
Chapter Two: And Who Are We?Edit
Chapter Three: The Sluagh Everyone KnowsEdit
Chapter Four: Faces in the Shadows (Character Templates)Edit
Chapter Five: Secrets Told After MidnightEdit
- Aleksei of the 13 Toes
- Amie Randall, advisor to High King David.
- Todd the Gray, assassin during the Accordance War
- Eleanor Dell, expert messenger
- Old Boris, a recluse
- Nix, who claims to have been involved in a long list of government scandals
- Anna the Monster Maker, creator of custom chimera.
| Previous book:|| Game books|
Changeling: The Dreaming books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.