Overview EditThe Queen of Apples, the Grandame, Queen Mab of House Fiona, is a woman of strong passions and convictions, but also of great maturity. She is the oldest of the monarchs of Concordia and her lands are solid, pleasant, and stable. The Kithain of this kingdom are also generally a solid and practical folk, though this changes considerably near such urban centers as New York. Much of the Dreaming in this kingdom consists of green rolling hills, rocky coastlines and verdant groves. Of all the kingdoms of Concordia, the Kingdom of Apples is the most like the old country (Ireland).
The Kingdom of Apples includes the New England states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island) as well as the upper Mid-Atlantic states (New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware). Queen Mab rules her kingdom from her freehold of Caer Palisades. Because Tara Nar lies within the borders of the realm, Queen Mab’s subjects see themselves as key players in Concordia’s future.
- Duchy of the Golden Sigil (New York)
- Duchy of Gardens (New Jersey)
- Duchy of Maples (Vermont)
- Duchy of Pewter (Massachussettes)
- Commonwealth of Hope's Boundary (Connecticut)
- Duchy of Fairwinds (Delaware)
- Duchy of Freewill (New Hampshire)
- Duchy of Stone Coast (Maine)
- Duchy of Liberty’s Heart (Pennsylvania)
- Duchy of Sails (Rhode Island)