- Born to Run
- The Garou are born of two kinds: humans and wolves. These are their Kinfolk — those “of the blood.” These special people — whether of two legs or four — carry in them the hope of the Garou: the promise of future generations. Although Garou are born to Kinfolk, nobody knows they’re different until they undergo their First Change. Until such a blessed (or cursed) time, they are just like their more mundane Kin. Most live as humans, suffering the foibles of humanity, all the while hoping they’re secretly special, that they harbor the wolf within. Even though that wolf will never howl for the majority of Kin, they’ve still got a vital role in the war, aiding the effort from behind the lines.
- Stuck in Second Gear
- This book gives the Kinfolk the spotlight and shows how they live their lives as adjuncts to the Garou — werewolves who could be their sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, even their parents. It explores the society of Kinfolk, both those “kenning” (in the know) and “callow” (ignorant of the Garou). Storytellers will find advice on running Kinfolk-oriented chronicles, while players can discover special Kinfolk Gifts and fetishes, as well as learn the many differences between Garou and Fera Kin.
- Kinfolk: A Breed Apart contains:
- Overview of the Kinfolk, both kenning and callow, including some of the Fellowships founded by Kinfolk to aid the Garou cause — and to protect themselves from their cousins’ Rage.
- Character creation for playing Kinfolk, including new Skills, Backgrounds, Merits and Flaws, as well as special Kin rites, Gifts, and fetishes.
- Guidelines for running Kinfolk chronicles, as well as in-depth information on the Kin-Fetches, the unique spirits used by Garou to watch over their distant cousins and warn the tribes if one of them should undergo the First Change.
Introduction to Canis Homo FamiliarisEdit
Chapter One: Kinfolk Society Edit
An overview of Kinfolk, their relationships to the Garou Nation and how they fit into the culture of werewolves.
Chapter Two: Whelps of Other Breeds Edit
Chapter Three: Kinfolk CharactersEdit
How to build a playable Kinfolk, including rites and gifts.
Chapter Four: Storytelling Kinfolk Chronicles Edit
Ideas for integrating Kinfolk and Garou into the same chronicle.
Appendix: We Are FamilyEdit
Profiles of several Kinfolk families, both callow and kenning.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|