Kinesis was one of the primary thirteen Arcanoi from Wraith: The Oblivion used until the advent of modern technology; it was eventually replaced with Inhabit. Artificers who existed around this time may still know these arts, but they are not taught to newer generations of wraiths. It plays a role in the historical setting of Wraith: The Great War.
- Sense Kinesis: An Artificer may determine if Kinesis has been used on an object
- Straddle: An Artificer may hide themselves in a Skinlands object without a means to control it.
- Bind: An Artificer may cause the parts of an object to seize up.
- Reliquary: An Artificer can strengthen a relic or inanimate object with Pathos.
- Haywire: An Artificer can possess and control a machine. This art is essentially the same as Inhabit's Gremlinize.
- Claim: An Artificer may use a machine or object as a temporary body. This art is essentially the same as the modern Inhabit art of the same name.
- Ludd's Grip: An Artificer can cause a device to run backwards and tear itself apart.
None known, other than what might be listed as Ancient Abilities in.
|Wraith: The Oblivion Arcanoi|
|The Great 13||Argos · Castigate · Embody · Fatalism · Inhabit · Keening · Lifeweb · Moliate · Outrage · Pandemonium · Phantasm · Puppetry · Usury|
|Forbidden||Flux · Intimation · Mnemosynis|
|Dark Arcanoi||Blighted Insight · Contaminate · Corruption · False Life · Hive-Mind · Larceny · Maleficence · Shroud-Rending · Tempest-Weaving · Tempestos|
|Risen||Fascinate · Serendipity|
|Jade||Chains of the Emperor · Way of the Artisan · Way of the Farmer · Way of the Merchant · Way of the Scholar · Way of the Soul|
|Miscellaneous||Alloyed · Behest · Connaissance · Displace · Kinesis · Leechcraft · Tempered|