|Author:||David A. Hill, Jr. and Chuck Wendig|
|Line Developer:||Eddy Webb|
|Interior Art:||Sam Araya, Aleksi Briclot, Jason Chan, Trevor Claxton, Shane Coppage, Michael Gaydos, Andrew Hepworth, Travis Ingram, Adrian Majkrzak, Rik Martin, Marco Mazzoni, Raven Mimura, Peter Mohrbacher, Michael Phillippi, Jean-Sebastien Rossbach, Nick Stakal, Andrew Trabbold, Chad Michael Ward|
|Cover Art:||Adrian Majkrzak|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||July 28, 2010|
|Publication #:||WW 25315|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1588463923|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Singular vampires are so many terrible things.
- Why should it be any different when many vampires get together? It isn't. In fact, it's exponentially worse. Kindred are designed to be solitary predators.
- Why they gather in such large groups is a complicated issue. Are they lonely? Do they need to keep enemies within arms' reach? Do they need to understand the other creatures that inhabit their homes? Do they believe in safety in numbers?
- This book specifically addresses how to build an interaction. It's how to host a party, how to make a location and how to make a social structure.
- A chronicle book for Vampire: The Requiem.
Prologue: Dressed to Kill Edit
Chapter One: A Dead Man’s Party Edit
Chapter Two: The Hottest Spot in Town Edit
Chapter Three: Being Talked About Edit
Chapter Four: The Center of Attention Edit
Appendix: Barbed Words Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|