- The Emerald Isle
- Ireland - the heart of the Celtic myth and legend. Here is a land divided by petty kings, a land of ancient mysteries and of powerful magic. And most sought after of all is Silver's Gate, the last gate to Arcadia - rumored to be hidden somewhere along the islands rocky shores.
- Quest's End
- The Immortal Eyes trilogy has spanned the globe, from San Francisco, to Hawai‘i, and now finally to Ireland. Court of all Kings is the final installment in the Immortal Eyes trilogy.
- Court of all Kings includes:
Book One: The Emerald Isle Edit
Chapter One: Setting Edit
General information about Ireland
Chapter Two: A Mythical History of Ireland Edit
The history of Ireland, both real and chimeric.
Chapter Three: Geography Edit
Geography of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Book Two: The Fair Folk Edit
Chapter Four: Nobles Edit
Chapter Five: Commoners Edit
Chapter Six: The Gallain and ProdigalEdit
Includes the description of a new kith, the clurichaun.
Chapter Seven: ScenesEdit
Two adventures set in Ireland, touching on the end of the quest for the Immortal Eyes: "The Parting Glass" and "Treasure Hunt."
This is the last book of a three-part chronicle book trilogy, the other parts being Immortal Eyes: The Toybox and Immortal Eyes: Shadows on the Hill. The chronicle runs parallel to the events of the Immortal Eyes Trilogy.
- King Fiachra of Connaught, House Dougal
- King Bran of Leinster, House Gwydion
- Queen Nuala of Munster, House Eiluned
- King Finn of Ulster, House Fiona
- King Meilseoir, the Hidden King of Hibernia, House Ailil
- The Shadow Court:
- The Scalawags, a traveling theatre troupe:
- Shanachie, a traveling eshu bard
- Robin, a young pooka
- Bull, leader of a redcap gang in Limerick
- Liam O'Keegan, a clurichaun
- Merala, the Selkie Queen
The Parting Glass Edit
Treasure Hunt Edit
- Eoin Connor, Duke of Antrim
- Aishling O'Brennan, duchess of Down
- Richard O'Reardon, Duke of Armagh
- Sally Kelly, Duchess of Fermanagh
- Jon Montrose, Duke of Tyrone
- Geraldine Quigley, Duchess of Derry
- Brian Molloy, Duke of Cavan
- Sean Cianan, Duke of Donegal
- Moira Hanrehan, Duchess of Monaghan
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Changeling: The Dreaming books
| Next book:|