From the White Wolf catalog:
- A Land Divided
- This is a land of warring faiths and burning wills. Once the Moors ruled almost all, but now the Christian kingdoms push them ever further south. Great universities die and glorious kingdoms rise. And behind it all, in the deepest of shadows, we Cainites lurk. Blood calls to blood and vengeance will be ours.
- A Clash of Wills
- Iberia by Night is a complete sourcebook for medieval Spain, including both Christian and Moorish kingdoms. The history, cities and people are all covered in detail, as is the course of the bloody Reconquista that reshapes the land. Details on the vampiric princes and sultans of the land, the shadowy Amici Noctis manipulating Clan Lasombra, and on the other forces of the Iberian night give you enough for many stories indeed.
And The Sea Called for Dust (Prelude)
Written by Richard E. Dansky.
Introduction: From the Pyrenees to Gibraltar
Notes on the history, cultures, and factions of Iberia at this period in history.
Chapter One: Shadowed History
Written by James Maliszewski. The tumultuous history of Iberia, and how the kindred made things that much more complicated.
Chapter Two: The Christian Kingdoms
Written by James Maliszewski and Richard E. Dansky. Details on Aragón and the cities of Lerida and Zaragoza, Catalonia with Barcelona and Girona, Castile with Madrid and Toledo, León with Compostela and Oviedo, Navarre with Pamplona and Tudela, and Portugal and the city of Lisbon.
Chapter Three: Al-Andalus
Written by Michael Butler and Guy-Francis Vella. Details on the Muslim-dominated areas of Iberia, including the taifa kingdoms Extremadura, Huelva and Silves, the Central Plain (including Cadiz, Sevilla, and Cordoba), the Eastern Highlands (including Malaga, Granada, and Almeria), and the Eastern Coast (including Murcia, Valencia, and the Balearic Isles).
Chapter Four: Powers That Be
Written by James Maliszewski and Richard E. Dansky. Clan Lasombra dominates the Iberian peninsula, but other Cainites also call Spain, Portugal, and Andorra home. Included here is information on the Shadow Reconquista, the Islamic Cainites (mostly Assamite), and the Apostles of the Third Caine, an offshoot of the Cainite Heresy. Many mortals also hunt these Cainites in the day, including the Knights of Santiago and the Sword of St. James.
Chapter Five: The Damned
Written by Michael Butler and Guy-Francis Vella. The vampires of Iberia, organized by clan.
Chapter Six: Legends of the Reconquista (Storytelling)
Written by Richard E. Dansky. Guidelines for creating and running an Iberian campaign.
- Continuing the trend started in Ashen Cults, the date of the Dark Ages setting has been advanced from 1197 to 1212.
- There is a Spanish-language version of this book, Iberia Nocturna.
- The introduction notes that Veil of Night complements much of the Moorish information in this book regarding the Islamic religion.
- Aliyyah - the Whisper of Death
- Lucita de Aragón - Rising through the ranks in her homeland
- Hamad al-Badajozi - the Engineer
- Badr - sultan of Grenada
- Tercio Bravo - ally of El Cid
- Vicente de Cardona - the Upright Man of Lisbon
- Cristina - the Scholar in the Hills
- Felipe - Spear of the Godly
- Qasim ibn Dabir al-Hakim - He Who Sees
- Mane Henriques - sultand of Jaen
- Ibrahim - He Who Remembers
- Ismael - childe of Ibrahim, embraced at just ten years old
- Fulgencio d'Idalia - Prince of Tudela, Navarre
- Jakeem ibn Aliyyah - the Lurker in the Crypt
- Hilel al-Masaari - sultan of Cordoba
- Miriam bint Aisha - Weaver of Taifa Intrigues
- Ambrosio Luis Monçada - Unholy servant of God
- Benedict al Musa - Toreador thief
- Viktor Nagy - Hungarian Tremere
- Sir Nastasio the Galician - freelance knight
- Rodrigue de Navarre - founder of the Sword of St. James
- Nazirah - sorceress of Granada
- Alfonso Palacios - Lasombra physician
- Elieser de Polanco - Gentleman of Toledo
- Rafiq ibn Haroun - sultan of Lucena
- Umar al-Rashid - Almohad Puppeteer
- Roque - Malkavian Prince of Pamplona
- Roy - Burner of Mosques
- Marcellus Rufus - Guardian of Las Medulas
- Silvester de Ruiz - Lord of Shadows
- Sabela - the Noble Savage
- Salah ibn Qaboos - The Amir of Chains
- Shabaqo the Nubian - Taifa Gangrel
- Tancred - Ashirra spy
- Tariq ibn Ziyad - opponent of the Reconquista
- Rodrigo Toca - the model childe
- Yusuf ibn Shamsid - the Wandering Poet
Vampire: The Dark Ages books